Dr. Fatti grew up right here in Central New York. After graduating from Christian Brothers Academy in 1972 and the University of Notre Dame in 1976, Dr. Fatti attended SUNY Upstae Medical Center. John’s General Surgery Internship took him to Hartford Hospital in Hartford Connecticut before returning to Upstate for his Orthopedic Surgical Residency. In 1986, Dr. Fatti completed a Fellowship in Hand Surgery at the prestigious New England Baptist Hospital and Tufts New England Medical Center. As a member of the American Board of Orthopedice Surgery with an added Certification in Hand Surgery, Dr. Fatti has served patients in Central New York since 1986. John joined Syracuse Orthopedics in 1999.
- Giving Back: Dr. Fatti Co-Chairs “CELEBR
- Giving Back: Dr. Fatti Co-Chairs “CELEBRATION OF HOPE” EventPosted 1708 days ago
HOPE for Bereaved, a Syracuse-based not-for-profit organization that provides support groups and core counseling services for children, adults and families who are grieving, will hold its 16th annual Celebration of…
- SOS H+W Most Highly Rated Center of its Kind
- SOS H+W is now the most highly rated specialty center of its kindPosted 1725 days ago
Special thanks to all of our patients for making the SOS Hand + Wrist Center the most highly rated hand, wrist and arm specialty center of its kind. We are proud…
- Recent Recognition by Greater Syracuse Chamber of Commerce!
- Recent Recognition by Greater Syracuse Chamber of Commerce!Posted 1830 days ago
Doctors Short, Fatti, & Lemley were recently presented a certificate by representatives from the Greater Syracuse Chamber of Commerce at the SOS Hand + Wrist Center opening acknowledging the contributions…